Key areas include facility inventory database development, regulatory support for decommissioning, dose rate calculation and modelling, review and development of safety documentation for operation and decommissioning of nuclear facilities and last but not least training and lecturing.
Clients are supported directly through framework contracts or in an associate capacity.
Kind Consultancy s.r.o. provides a wide range of advisory and consultancy services in planning and implementation of nuclear decommissioning.
These services include:
- Facility inventory database development for power and research reactors worldwide
- Nuclear regulatory authority support by elaboration of safety guides, independent reviews and technical studies
- Radiation dose rate calculations for radioactive waste management (RAW) scenarios by using MERCURAD software
- Periodical safety review – report development for nuclear facilities
- Licensing and QA documentation elaboration for NPP classified equipment
- Training and lecturing for different workshops and IAEA expert missions in Europe, Asia and Africa
- Cooperation with the Institute of Nuclear and Physical Engineering of the Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava
International Atomic Energy Agency
Consultancy and lecturing services within IAEA expert missions, workshops and training courses focused on decommissioning in Africa, Asia, Australia and Europe. Involvement in IAEA DACCORD Project 2 – Data Analysis and Collection for Costing of Research Reactor Decommissioning.
Nuclear Regulatory Authority of the Slovak Republic
Regulatory safety guides on decommissioning of nuclear facilities; technical study on activated radioactive waste management issues; independent review of decommissioning and radwaste management plan for Stage II of Bohunice V1 NPP decommissioning
NNEES – Network of Nuclear Engineering and Energy Services
Safety assessment of new reactor designs in China: ACP1000, ACP100 and CAP1400 – Radwaste management and decommissioning chapters
Amec Foster Wheeler s.r.o.
Periodic Safety Review for Final Processing of Liquid RAW facility at Mochovce site – Human factor report development. Methodology and Criteria for Performing Periodic Safety Review (Temelin NPP), Human factor report development
NINE – Nuclear and Industrial Engineering S.r.l.
Collaboration in international programs on safety of nuclear facilities
Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute
Lecturing services for the workshop on inventory characterization and cost estimation in decommissioning
Amec Foster Wheeler Nuclear Slovakia s.r.o.
BIDSF Project D4.2 “Dismantling of Reactor Coolant System Large Components” – support for licensing process
Metrostav Slovakia a.s.
BIDSF Project D4.1 “Modification of the Plant and Installation of New Equipment” – Development of licensing documentation for Modification of pumping of contaminated water from Interim Spent Fuel Facility
Study on Slovak legislation harmonization with EU directives and international recommendations for decommissioning of civil structures and application of clearance. Dose rate calculations using Mercurad software
Kind Consultancy s.r.o. is owned and run by Kristína Krištofová PhD., graduate from Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava in Decommissioning of reactor structures, who has a long term of nuclear experience in Slovakia and internationally.
Past experience in:
- Expert knowledge of nuclear power plants decommissioning (planning, characterization, safety and licensing documentation elaboration, standardised costing)
- Deep understanding of RAW management system
- Participation or project management of several international projects focused on decommissioning planning
Kind Consultancy s.r.o.
Zvončín 299, 919 01, Zvončín
+ 421 903 274 946